Liberty of seas Aft cabin 8410 vs 6710

gobar

Hello

Anyone been in the aft cabins on deck 6 or 8 on Liberty of the seas.?

Is cabin 8410 better than 6710? Heard deck 6 aft cabin balconies are not good... not private as people above can look directly on the deck 6. How about corner balcony on deck 8? Indicates there is an obstruction there .

Or should we avoid the aft balconies totally and go for a regular one .

Would appreciate some help and input .

thanks

Hello

Anyone been in the aft cabins on deck 6 or 8 on Liberty of the seas.?

Is cabin 8410 better than 6710? Heard deck 6 aft cabin balconies are not good... not private as people above can look directly on the deck 6. How about corner balcony on deck 8? Indicates there is an obstruction there .

Or should we avoid the aft balconies totally and go for a regular one .

Would appreciate some help and input .

thanks

8410 is far superior to 6710. Unlike the cabin directly above it, 7708, the balcony does not wrap around and is not huge. Yes, it's large, but can't hold a candle to 7708's.

If those two are your choices, take 8410.

Thank you Marion and CB for your input. Deck 7 is not available. Seems to me from your thoughts though that a regular balcony will be much better than aft. Right now I have the option but have to make a decision quickly. Please advise once again.

thanks .. am totally confused. what is the point of being in aft balcony if i cant see the ocean below!

Thank you Marion and CB for your input. Deck 7 is not available. Seems to me from your thoughts though that a regular balcony will be much better than aft. Right now I have the option but have to make a decision quickly. Please advise once again.

thanks .. am totally confused. what is the point of being in aft balcony if i cant see the ocean below!

You can't look STRAIGHT DOWN, but you can look out and see lots and lots and lots of ocean.

The wake view is THE BEST.

You can't look STRAIGHT DOWN, but you can look out and see lots and lots and lots of ocean.

The wake view is THE BEST.

Can 2 people still book an Aft? I thought it was for more than 2 people now and so they are out of the mix for choosing? Just checking incase they changed the rules again.......LOL