Upgrading Classic Beverage Package

GerScot

I believe you have to call. You can upgrade on the ship easily, any bartender can do it for you and would happy to help.

You might want to consider upgrading when you get on the ship. For example, if you frequent the Sunset Bar, the bartender or person who you upgrade with gets to keep the upgrade gratuity. You will make a good friend and get good pours. Or if you are a wine drinker, upgrade with your Sommelier in the dining room. He'll remember you also. You'll be surprised what nice wines he can find for you. :)

You might want to consider upgrading when you get on the ship. For example, if you frequent the Sunset Bar, the bartender or person who you upgrade with gets to keep the upgrade gratuity. You will make a good friend and get good pours. Or if you are a wine drinker, upgrade with your Sommelier in the dining room. He'll remember you also. You'll be surprised what nice wines he can find for you. :)

Never thought of that and sounds a "win win " for both, thanks.

I received an email today that we can get 20% off a beverage package by pre-booking.

We have the classic package already.

Does anyone know if we can get that 20% off the upgrade ($10/day + $1.80 gratuity) to Premium by pre-booking on this sale?

I received an email today that we can get 20% off a beverage package by pre-booking.

We have the classic package already.

Does anyone know if we can get that 20% off the upgrade ($10/day + $1.80 gratuity) to Premium by pre-booking on this sale?

You cannot. I called last time my cruise was offering 20% and the answer was you cannot combine promos. Having the Classic pkg was a promo so couldn't apply the 20% promo to upgrade.