Anthem or the Oasis Class

We’ve only sailed Carnival so I’m wondering what’s a better ship for a first time RC cruiser. It seems like the oasis class you can’t see the ocean as much, what’re the pros and cons of each. Your thoughts and opinions on each

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I've done Anthem and Harmony.

I usually cruise for the port days, and love the smaller ships, but gave the big ships a go.

I think I preferred Harmony. So much to do and see.

But you are correct. After being a Radiance freak, it does stress me that I have to go looking for the ocean!

If you can afford a balcony that would help a lot.

Raina

We’ve only sailed Carnival so I’m wondering what’s a better ship for a first time RC cruiser. It seems like the oasis class you can’t see the ocean as much, what’re the pros and cons of each. Your thoughts and opinions on each

Sent from my iPad using Forums

For me it would depend on which itinerary you are looking at for Anthem and when you are sailing.

In the winter don't forget that your first 1 1/2 days and your last 1 1/2 days will be cool if not cold. Being from Canada as well I want my whole 7 day winter vacation to be hot, that's why I'm taking vacation.

I also really dislike the Anthems 7 and 8 day itinerary going to Port Canaveral, Nassau and CocoCay ( which there is a possibility that it gets missed due do rough seas and not being able to tender)

We love the Oasis class ships.

Do you know which ships have the Coke freestyle machine

Adventure, Allure, Anthem, Enchantment, Explorer, Freedom, Grandeur, Harmony, Jewel, Majesty, Oasis, Quantum, Rhapsody

Not sure about Ovation.

We would be looking at March/April

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Unless you are looking at the 12 day southern itinerary on Anthem I would go with an Oasis class ship at that time of year.

More entertainment and a wider variety of shows including the adult comedy show on Oasis class.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Forums mobile app

I’ve been to Cozumel Jamaica and Cayman Islands on the conquest, my dw and I went to Nassau, Jamaica and Grand Turk on the breeze and to Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Thomas, St. Kitts, and st martins and that was on the valor out of SAN Juan

Sent from my iPhone using Forums