Anthem or the Oasis Class

We’ve only sailed Carnival so I’m wondering what’s a better ship for a first time RC cruiser. It seems like the oasis class you can’t see the ocean as much, what’re the pros and cons of each. Your thoughts and opinions on each

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I didn't feel like I saw the ocean much more on Carnival Glory than Oasis. If you want to see the ocean, there is ample opportunity to do so, especially if you get an ocean view cabin. I personally enjoy the large Solarium to have drinks and enjoy the 180 degree ocean views. On Glory, if hanging out in atrium (similar to promenade) there is no ocean view all the same, just like many other areas on the ship.

Do you know which ships have the Coke freestyle machine

I've not seen an official list that has been updated, but all of the Oasis and Quantum class. Hit and miss on the others for no logical reason.

I was just reading on another thread, that you can use SWA points for RC gift card for 10,000 points you can get 100 gift card do you think it’s worth it.

Make sure you read the fine print carefully. Royal's gift cards have a lot of restrictions and can't be used directly on board the ship.