Not happy with corporate

caddykid12

What exactly would you like them to tell you? They are working on it and don't have the answers themselves so nothing to pass along. They are telling you everything they know. If you aren't happy with that cancel now before it is to late

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

They ARE NOT working on it. Corporate said they are keeping our itinerary. As we all know who have logic 60% of these ports will not be ready. Change it now or alter it b4 final payment.

Dont let us pay and in dec throw me to nassau and PC when they knew they wrre the whole time

They ARE NOT working on it. Corporate said they are keeping our itinerary. As we all know who have logic 60% of these ports will not be ready. Change it now or alter it b4 final payment.

Dont let us pay and in dec throw me to nassau and PC when they knew they wrre the whole time

What makes you think they are not working on it. Just because they are not keeping you updated on every thing they are doing, doesn't mean they are not setting up a plan b, incase in three months they can't get into a port. Many of the ports that were affected by the hurricane are telling cruise lines and the media that they will be up and running soon. So, do you think NCL should change your itinerary even though there is a chance that the original itinerary might be intact. Your cruise is three months away and you have not made final payment yet. If every port on your itinerary is a must do or you would not be happy with some ports, you pretty much have two options. One would be to wait and see how it turns out or you could cancel and book a cruise line that is going where you want to go.

Its labeled as SOUTHERN cruise. How hard would be to do

1 nyc depart

2 sea day

3 GSC

4 Sea day

5 aruba 1pm-10

6 bonire

7 curacao

8 sea day

9 Barbados

10 antigua

11 st lucia

12 sea day

13 sea day

14 sea day

15 nyc

works perfectly

On this cruise with you buddy, this would be a nice option for sure.

OP, is it still before final payment date? If so, I strongly advise you to cancel, even if it might mean losing a desirable cabin. If the itinerary turns out to your liking you can always rebook after the final payment date. Chances are you will save some money too.

Like you I cruise for ports and usually book way outside hurricane season to lessen my risks. But alas, Mother Nature proves to be too strong this year.

The cruise line will make every effort to maintain the planned itinerary. that is the goal.

What makes you say that? FACT: NCL did a wholesale change of the Breakaway Dec. 3rd cruise to ports far away from the original itinerary, and now ports we were originally scheduled to visit are saying they will be open, but we won't be there! Moreover, NCL continues to say passenger safety is their first priority, then schedules port calls where U.S. State Dept. travel warnings are posted for things like drug-tainted beverages ashore or drug cartel violence. So you can go to a less than fully recovered port or take your chances in ports you would not choose. It's a lose-lose choice once you are past final payment.

To the posters who seem to still be outside final payment and are apparently upset that NCL isn't doing enough to update them on their itineraries. If you KNOW the itinerary will change (assume you KNOW since Norwegian KNOWS and is simply hiding the truth); why wouldn't you just cancel now when you still can. What's the purpose of waiting just so you can be pissed off if/when it does change???

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So now you change your story and you agree with me, although I never assumed anything, you did (and still are). You were/are assuming that NCL is keeping the new itinerary secret from you for some nefarious reason when in this post you even admit that they sent you an update saying that the changes will not be set until the end of October.

NCL owes you nothing. Read the contract!

With all the anger and resentment issues you have I really hope you can let them all go and enjoy your cruise! No need to ruin your vacation before it even starts... :rolleyes:

Dude you are hopeless. I ascribe no motivation to NCL. They are simply doing a poor job of communicating.

You missed that we would be informed of the itinerary by now. Telling us that we will not have the itinerary information until the end of this month is not the answer they promised.

Hopefully, we'll have more information on the condition of the ports and/or NCL's intentions about the itinerary before final payment is due. Absent that, I'll be looking for a last minute special to warm weather. Not likely to be a Caribbean cruise, but who knows? Hawaii?

Auf Wiedersehen