Purchase FunShops Bottles onboard

NolesCruiser

We did the same. We pre-ordered 1 Bacardi & 1 Malibu. I didn't put a dent in the Bacardi. Only drank half the Malibu. It really wasn't worth it for us. I don't remember if it says the size of the bottles or not. But, they are only 1L bottles. $85 is robbery to begin with. But, discovered the insanity of the prices once I realized they were 1L and not 1.75L bottles.

Sent from my Moto Z Droid.

We did the same. We pre-ordered 1 Bacardi & 1 Malibu. I didn't put a dent in the Bacardi. Only drank half the Malibu. It really wasn't worth it for us. I don't remember if it says the size of the bottles or not. But, they are only 1L bottles. $85 is robbery to begin with. But, discovered the insanity of the prices once I realized they were 1L and not 1.75L bottles.

They did you a favor, you only had 1.5 liters left unused, had the bottles been 1.75L you would be left with 3 liters;). It is pricey but we do save over paying by the drink so it works out.

When you order from Fun Shops online the size of the bottle is clearly stated & for distilled spirits it is usually 1L. A 1L bottle is around 33 ounces. At 1.5 oz for a standard pour that means 22 pours. 22 pours at $7 (or 11 doubles) is $154 which means you save money if you consume the entire bottle on the ship & have 2-3 drinks per night.