Coffee Card

John U

Do they have a card just for the regular brew or do you have to just get the specialty coffee card? I drink regular brew but wondered if it would just be easier to just buy each cup

Not sure how much the regular brewed coffee costs, but go ahead and buy the card. You can sample the different specialty coffees/teas 15 times, plus get all the brewed coffee, pots of tea and hot chocolate you want until the day you walk off the ship.

If you don't use all the punches, you can use them on your next cruise. It's one of the best buys on the ship (and that includes the $10 yard sale).

Coffee menu is in THIS POST

I notice at the bottom of the menu it says...

"A 15% gratuity will be added to your bar account for all beverage and coffee card purchases".

Presumably (and sorry if this is obvious) this means that if you buy coffee (or another drink) you add 15% and you add 15% for actually buying the card, not 15% is added to your bill if you use the card?

Also, can you use the card for Hot Chocolate?

Cheers

I notice at the bottom of the menu it says...

"A 15% gratuity will be added to your bar account for all beverage and coffee card purchases".

Presumably (and sorry if this is obvious) this means that if you buy coffee (or another drink) you add 15% and you add 15% for actually buying the card, not 15% is added to your bill if you use the card?

Also, can you use the card for Hot Chocolate?

Cheers

The card is $31 + 15% as posted above. If you have a card, no drink cost posted to your account. If you buy a coffee priced at $3, your account is charged $3.45.

Yes, hot chocolate = coffee. Same - either free with a new card or cost of a punch on an old card.

The card is $31 + 15% as posted above. If you have a card, no drink cost posted to your account. If you buy a coffee priced at $3, your account is charged $3.45.

Yes, hot chocolate = coffee. Same - either free with a new card or cost of a punch on an old card.

Thanks for that Steelers. Definitely buying the card even if its just for the free tea and hot chocolate

They might have been mine, I had 16 on there and have sold 8 so far, they average about $24 or so, and the seller has to pay Ebay fees, Paypal fees and mailing costs .

If your name begins with "J" and ends with a vowel, I sent you an email about an additional card.