A few questions about 4 night Baja cruise

lbfluffy

We leave next Monday. I'm trying to be good and not overpack. We are going to Disneyland the weekend before. I'm just wondering how cold it is going to be. I know it is chilly heading down, but since we aren't going to the Mexican Riviera should I focus on packing long pants?

Also does anyone know the day formal night is?

Thank you.

Look at the weather for LA and San Diego. Sometimes it’s tricky to find Ensenada, BCS (there’s another one that looks similar).

Native Angelenos almost always bring a pair of long pants and a light jacket/cardigan.

Formal night is night two, should be your Catalina day.

I’d probably pack a pair of jeans, a pair of capris, a ‘nice’ sweatpant and, maybe a skort. Would bring a cardigan or hoody, it can get cool at night.

DH would pack two pairs of khakis and 4 shirts. No jacket as he’s rarely cold.

Edited by SadieN

It was 90 deg today in San Diego. I don't think it will be that hot next week but jeans would be too hot for me!!

Check the temps a few days before you leave. Whatever the weather is like in San Diego then Baja will be similar(or hotter).

Los Angeles on average right now is about 75°, San Diego on average about 5 to 10° last than Los Angeles. Ensenada is about the same temperature as San Diego. At this time of the year I only wear shorts and T-shirts maybe in the morning I will put a light jacket or sweatshirt on and that’s it. At night it is usually about 60 to 65°.

All next week the weather says about 80 to 85°.

Have fun and I'm a little jealous. I've never been on one of the 4-day cruises to Catalina. :(

We haven't either. We have a 15 day cruise to Hawaii next month. We decided to do this one because our good friends that go with us every cruise could not do a long cruise.