Cheers card payment question

Indianamale

I did this in August. The bonus was I got to use my 10% off gift card AND I got the pre-cruise savings so consider that when you are talking about how much money the Cheers package saves/cost. (And remember it's NOT JUST ALCOHOL - as so many people think.)

enjoy your cruise!!!!!

I actually had just called Carnival to purchase the Cheers! package last week and when I asked to pay with gift cards was originally told I couldn't use them. I finally got to a manager who said I could use them, but only if I purchased online. I went onto the website, popped in my gift card numbers and now I have it - ready to try some new cocktails, and getting some old favorites :D

I have a cheers question as well. Say I want to pay my cheers package upfront to get the discount. Can I log on and pay mine separately or is it going to req both of us in the room to pay together at the same time. (Since both roommates have to have it if the other does)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have a cheers question as well. Say I want to pay my cheers package upfront to get the discount. Can I log on and pay mine separately or is it going to req both of us in the room to pay together at the same time. (Since both roommates have to have it if the other does)

Both at the same time.