Diamond Lounge-Embarkation Day-Oasis

GTO-Girl

Does anyone know if the Diamond Lounge would be open for us to wait in until the rooms open up?

I know there wouldn’t be any bar service, etc available. Just looking for a quiet comfortable place to wait.

Thanks in advance....

I have used the lounges on embarkation (and departure) day. As long as your key works you will be all set. They may be cleaning things up still, but, if you're looking for a comfortable spot to wait for teh rooms to open, the lounges are worth a visit.

Does anyone know if the Diamond Lounge would be open for us to wait in until the rooms open up?

I know there wouldn’t be any bar service, etc available. Just looking for a quiet comfortable place to wait.

Thanks in advance....

The DL is accessible via your key card 24 hours, including on embarkation day.

Thanks in advance....

We usually wait in the Diamond Lounge on ships. Have not been on Oasis (going in December) but I would think that you could

It wasn't for our cruise in March of 2017. I think it is up to the concierge, so that may change for you.

We also like to use the DL to sit prior to the end opening, so it was somewhat disappointing.

I don't remember when it was but we had the same thing happen. The Card Key did not work until whenever Happy Hour started

When we were on the Oasis in January I don’t believe we were able to enter it until cocktail time.

But sometimes my memory is fuzzy so I was hoping for a clarification...;p;p

We are hoping it is open when we board on the 22nd since our room is also on the same floor.

Thanks everybody!!!

I think it depends on the Concierge. On our February Cruise, Beatrice was the Concierge and she did not open the lounge until 4:30 PM on embarkation day. However, on our Aug. 20 cruise, Lylie DeLeon was the Concierge and the lounge was open. We had lunch at the Park Cafe and then went up to Deck 11 and waiting for our cabin to open (we were on Deck 11). There were bathrooms and coffee in the lounge. Really relaxing!!! No Concierge was present but Lylie was there at 1:30 PM and helped me with reservations.

Opening the DL early seems to vary with Concierges and I think Beatrice will be in the DL until Jan. 2018. She boarded OA in September so anyone who has sailed since September, please report back about access to the DL before 4:30 on embarkation day.

I will also email her closer to our November 26, 2017 cruise and post anything I find out.