Really happy with Carnival right nowy

rjl1977

I booked my Sept. 2018 cruise on the Glory on my way to work yesterday. I was reviewing the reservation when I got home and I checked for FTTF ( thinking it was too early) and it was available so I got it, then as I was looking at the dining options I made Steakhouse reservations for my birthday and I heard back within a few hours that it was confirmed. Now I only need this year to go by so I can go on the cruise!

Edited by rjl1977
Misspelled thread title

Good for you! I hope the year passes quickly for you.

Now if you haven't already, grab your travel insurance within the allowed window... September is Hurricane season and this year should have taught us all a valuable lesson about paying for that option!!!

I booked my Sept. 2018 cruise on the Glory on my way to work yesterday. I was reviewing the reservation when I got home and I checked for FTTF ( thinking it was too early) and it was available so I got it, then as I was looking at the dining options I made Steakhouse reservations for my birthday and I heard back within a few hours that it was confirmed. Now I only need this year to go by so I can go on the cruise!

Time goes by quickly.