Moving up a C&A level while onboard

khewston

Points are normally not awarded until a couple of weeks after a cruise. On our last B2B we reached next level after first cruise, so onboard C&A Ambassador did set up second cruise at higher level. Only level actually recognized mid-cruise is Pinnacle.

Your official points gained on that cruise will be awarded only after you disembark, about 8-10 days later.

That just makes the next cruise all that much more sweeter and anticipated as you enjoy the next C&A level at that future time. :D

Not exactly what OP asked but thought I would share. We changed from Diamond to Diamond Plus on the 2nd week of our B2B cruise. We had mentioned it to loyalty ambassador on 1st cruise and she said that she would change it. We we got our seapass card it still said Diamond. We went to guest services and they issued us a new card with D+. It had been changed in there system but the cards were printed earlier. We were happy because we had friends in the Concierge Lounge and wanted to go in there on the second leg.

Points are normally not awarded until a couple of weeks after a cruise. On our last B2B we reached next level after first cruise, so onboard C&A Ambassador did set up second cruise at higher level. Only level actually recognized mid-cruise is Pinnacle.

And, unless it has changed in the last year or two, Pinnacle recognition mid cruise is ship and hotel dependent. My mom and I are different point levels. I was recognized as pinnacle on the cruise where I reached 700 points. My mom had to complete her cruise at the d+ level and receive the pinnacle recognition on the following cruise.