First night on the Allure

tink218

On board the Allure and we are loving it so far. Our Grand Suite is amazing, as is our attendant, Danielle. We have dealt with Nancy, the concierge and she is just so sweet and helpful. Dinner tonight in Coastal Kitchen was delicious. I know it is only the first night, but so far so good. If anyone has any questions please let me know.:D:D

Later in the cruise they will probably offer a 10-drink card. I'd be curious when they offer it and at what price. Thanks and Bon Voyage!

Will keep an eye out for it and will let you know

On board the Allure and we are loving it so far. Our Grand Suite is amazing, as is our attendant, Danielle. We have dealt with Nancy, the concierge and she is just so sweet and helpful. Dinner tonight in Coastal Kitchen was delicious. I know it is only the first night, but so far so good. If anyone has any questions please let me know.:D:D

For the $$$ you are paying they better treat you great.

Post the results of an internet speed test on your phone?

I have used my phone while not in the room just for you! It has been very good actually. Been able to post pictures to Facebook at a normal rate.

For the $$$ you are paying they better treat you great.

You know, we feel we got a really great deal for this cabin and have paid more on other cruise lines. It is our first time in a full suite, we usually travel in a Junior Suite, and of course now my husband feels we should always travel this way. Like I said I have paid more money on other vacations and not been treated as nice.

I have used my phone while not in the room just for you! It has been very good actually. Been able to post pictures to Facebook at a normal rate.

Thank you but was looking for something more objective like the actual download speed and latency (ping) from an app like Speedtest.

Will be following this closely as we will be on Allure November 26 [emoji846].

Let us know if you attend any shows and how are they ?

What islands are you doing and how they look ?

Also if you go to any bars to post the drinks menu if you can.

Following this with so much interest.

Sea ya

Thanks in advance

Eric

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Forums

Sea ya

Thanks in advance

Eric

We have seen Ocean Aria and it was amazing. Went to the comedy show tonight and both comedians were very funny. We are doing the Western route and will be staying on the ship. We have been to these ports several times and plan on using the time to explore the ship. Neithe my husband nor I are drinkers, so I will not be visiting any bars, but I will try to get some pictures for you on my tour of the ship.

I downloaded Speed Test and and results were as follows, download 3.82mb/ps, upload 1.98/s and speed 196 ms. It said grade F slower than 87% of US!

But pretty good for a ship at sea. Those are typical numbers for the O3b service.

Sea ya

Thanks in advance

Eric

We will be on this cruise also and I am looking forward to your info.

Day 3 we are in Labadee. We have stayed on the ship since we have been here many times. Jim is getting a massage today and I have been exploring. Last night dinner was in Samba Grill, not my choice, Jim’s! Bad choice! Went to the comedy show last night and the 2 comedians were hilarious. We laughed the entire time.

Chops is dinner tonight and I am really looking forward to it. We have been invited to the sail away on the helipad at 4pm today and are planning on attending. Will try to post more later. I am still on the watch for the drink card.

We will be on this cruise also and I am looking forward to your info.

Cant wait and its been a long long time since we have done a Mega RCCL ship last time was innaugural year of the Oasis.

sea ya

Eric

Day 3 we are in Labadee. We have stayed on the ship since we have been here many times. Jim is getting a massage today and I have been exploring. Last night dinner was in Samba Grill, not my choice, Jim’s! Bad choice! Went to the comedy show last night and the 2 comedians were hilarious. We laughed the entire time.

Chops is dinner tonight and I am really looking forward to it. We have been invited to the sail away on the helipad at 4pm today and are planning on attending. Will try to post more later. I am still on the watch for the drink card.

Thank you for taking the time to review and answer questions. Is the Samba Grill equivalent to the Sabor on Harmony? Have fun on the helipad for sailaway. We were invited to do that on Oasis and it was totally cool!

Have fun and enjoy that suite!

Samba Grill is the Brazilian Steakhouse but Sabor is the Mexican food place. We were on a few weeks ago but didn't try either one. Chops is most excellent! We ate in the Solarium Bistro and the Wipeout Café most breakfast and lunch. There were never any tables available in the Windjammer. I'm not going to stand in line for 30 minutes to eat at a buffet! Preferred Wipeout omelettes and fresh scrambled eggs. For some reason the OJ was also thicker and pulpier than other restaurants.

Thank you for taking the time to review and answer questions. Is the Samba Grill equivalent to the Sabor on Harmony? Have fun on the helipad for sailaway. We were invited to do that on Oasis and it was totally cool!

Have fun and enjoy that suite!

Oasis, Allure and Harmony all have the Zmexican restaurant Sabor. Allure has the Brazillian steakhouse Samba located in the same solace as the Solarium restaurant that is on Oasis and Harmony.

Okay. Thanks for the clarification. Good to know. My DH likes to eat in specialty restaurants, but I would rather in the MDR. He always wins because I give in to him. I like interior rooms but he has to have ocean view balcony or JS. He wins the battle there also.

Have you seen Mamma Mia yet? Grease was great on Harmony! I hope the adult comedians are better on Allure. The ones an Harmony were either crude or just not funny. They started out funny and then went downhill from there.