Shareholder Holders OBC posting

johnmik1

I booked the Royal TA for April,2018 on Monday and submitted the shareholders OBC form yesterday and the credit is posted on the personalizer this morning.I guess the 90 rule has been scrapped.

Edited by johnmik1

I booked the Royal TA for April,2018 on Monday and submitted the shareholders OBC form yesterday and the credit is posted on the personalizer this morning.I guess the 90 rule has been scrapped.

I suspect that, since Princess is allowing us to use OBC to pre-purchase shore excursions, they have relaxed the 90-day guideline.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Forums mobile app

I suspect that, since Princess is allowing us to use OBC to pre-purchase shore excursions, they have relaxed the 90-day guideline.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Forums mobile app

While it will certainly affect what you describe, the terms/rules/restrictions for the shareholder benefit come from Carnival Corp. rather than the individual member cruise lines.

So the change is reflected in the instructions/rules on the shareholder benefit page at http://carnivalcorp.com .

I called to see if we could use the Shareholder OBC as well as others and was told "NO". OBC can only be used once on board. Bummer!

I agree

We have a cruise with booked excursions and none of our OBC were applied to the excursions. Our cruse starts in 14 days.

When I called Princess they told me that OBC are not applied to the excursions until the cruise starts. We paid for the majority of the excursions except for $30 which was the total of our OBC when the excursions were booked but Princess said they will not apply the OBC until the cruise begins.

Just off an Oct 7 sailing ... booked excursions as soon as available ... well before final payment ... used OBC that already was on our booking ... further, just booked a Feb 2018 cruise and Princess rep offered to send me the submission form, and told me I could submit now for CCL benefit ... and I could use it to pre-book shorex...just my experience ... YMMV

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Forums mobile app