Help - want to watch the sailaways

imae39

I am not able to open -- Port Everglades Webcam. The first screen comes up but it says Oops We Seem to Have Experienced Error # 10.

What is wrong and how can I correct this?

I am not very computer savvy so hope there is a quick and simple solution.

Don't you just love cryptic error messages? :) It could be a setting on your computer. I think you have to have cookies enabled, for example.

Do either of these work?

http://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com/

http://www.portcanaveralwebcam.com/

You could try a different browser. Chrome and Firefox work for me.

Edited by catl331

I am not able to open -- Port Everglades Webcam. The first screen comes up but it says Oops We Seem to Have Experienced Error # 10.

What is wrong and how can I correct this?

I am not very computer savvy so hope there is a quick and simple solution.

When you say the first screen comes up, does it say "Welcome to Port Everglades Webcam" and "PTZtv" with a "play" button/right pointing arrow on the screen? I'm not familiar with this generic "Error # 10"; is there any other information regarding the error?

Do you have any ad blockers installed? This will prevent the site from playing the video stream.

You can also try reading through the FAQ on PTZtv found by clicking here.

The first screen is as you said. I did check FAQ and perhaps I'm having problems because I have Windows 7. There was not any other information just Error #10 showing.

I might have to call the guy that has helped me a few times.

Wish I better understood computer 'talk'.

I’m thinking that it’s because you have Windows 7 which probably doesn’t support the live cams. Might be time for an upgrade because you are probably going to (or already have had) even more access troubles with various other sites. Good luck!

I did check FAQ and perhaps I'm having problems because I have Windows 7.
It runs fine on my Win 7 "traveling" netbook, although pretty slow loading. You may need to update your Flash Player.

As the FAQs say:

If you are using a modern browser on Windows 8 or 10 or MacOS or iOS or Android you will not need to install or enable Flash. However, older versions of Windows OS (e.g. Windows 7 or Windows Vista) with versions of Internet Explorer prior to 11 may require Flash. Other browsers like Chrome and Firefox on those same versions of Windows (if still supported) may not require Flash.

I am using Chrome, which I believe has embedded Flash.

Edited by catl331

The first screen is as you said. I did check FAQ and perhaps I'm having problems because I have Windows 7. There was not any other information just Error #10 showing.

I might have to call the guy that has helped me a few times.

Wish I better understood computer 'talk'.

I have Windows 7 Laptop and I can play it both on IE and Chrome. My desktop is 10 - same result.