Diamond + and pre purchased internet package question

ckrobyn

I probably should know the answer to this, but I don't :rolleyes:

For my Adventure cruise in a few weeks I decided to pre-purchase my internet package (there was a sale). I'm now wondering how it works with the free internet time I get as a D+ onboard?

Thanks for the help!

Since you already have a package for the entire cruise, you will not be able to benefit from your free internet time. It is the same with the deluxe beverage packages, since we have packages, the free drinks do us absolutely no good at all. :confused:

My husband and I are both D+. We wait until we are on board, and don't buy anything for embarkation day since until sail away, we have internet from the shore. The next day, one of us buys 2 days with the diamond + benefit. After that, we skip a day (and it is generally a port day, though not always). At the end of a 7 day cruise, rates go down, and with the D+ benefit, you can purchase the last 3 days. Obviously, this doesn't work on a longer cruise, but we've been happy with it on 7 day cruises.

Thanks everyone, appreciate your responses. I decided to pre-purchase based on the sale price. I would give away my two days happily except all of us have bought internet already [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone, appreciate your responses. I decided to pre-purchase based on the sale price. I would give away my two days happily except all of us have bought internet already [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the free days for a second device when I have internet for one device pre purchased.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk