A first for me

G&TQ

Another "plus" booking so far in advance is the price you pay. I booked a cruise last January for a cruise in April, 2018. So far, my VS cabin has gone up $600.

I realize there are only ten of these suites, so maybe scarcity pushes the price up.:confused:

Edited by jayscore
content

Nice thing about retiring is your not limited to 7 day cruises.

Exactly. Can book B2B's 10 day, 2 weeks, 21 days or even longer. When doing the b2B's we also save on the airfare as it takes but 1 RT rather than 2.

I'm jealous of people who can cruise Asia for months at a time!

OP, enjoy your wait time!

Another "plus" booking so far in advance is the price you pay. I booked a cruise last January for a cruise in April, 2018. So far, my VS cabin has gone up $600.

I realize there are only ten of these suites, so maybe scarcity pushes the price up.:confused:

Even my cabin for my January 2028 cruise that I booked this past January is now averaging between $100-200 more!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I like to book way far out too ... get the best deals I have found! Plus better cabins and time to research excursions (I rarely buy Carnival's excursions). I have Jan 20, 2018 on Magic, September 17th on RCCL Harmony of the Seas, and January 17, 2019 on Magic (Will Turn Platinum on that cruise, YAAA!!)

I have to have cruises to look forward to lol.