Breakaway Ocean Blue Restaurant

agoydish

We have been to Ocean Blue twice, on two different cruises a couple of years apart. I love the ambiance and service, but quite frankly was underwhelmed with the food on both occasions.

But food is so subjective, you may love it just like others. I actually love some of the dishes at LaCucina and other posters find that restaurant awful.

My suggestion is to give it a try and enjoy 😎

We have been to Ocean Blue twice, on two different cruises a couple of years apart. I love the ambiance and service, but quite frankly was underwhelmed with the food on both occasions.

But food is so subjective, you may love it just like others. I actually love some of the dishes at LaCucina and other posters find that restaurant awful.

My suggestion is to give it a try and enjoy 😎

I totally agree about La Cucina. All I heard was how bad it was. I ate there on Breakaway. It was one of the best meals I've had in my life.

I totally agree about La Cucina. All I heard was how bad it was. I ate there on Breakaway. It was one of the best meals I've had in my life.

After having eaten at La Cucina many times you also learn what is good and what's not. You apparently chose well. The one thing I would order there is the Bistecca Fiorentina. If you ever tried the Shrimp Fra Diavolo there, you might have noticed there are a few whole shrimp, and about a handful of cut up shrimp. Although it is tasty, it is not in my opinion a $24 dish, especially since food is included in ones fare.

Has anyone dined in Ocean Blue on the Breakaway. We have the Specialty Dining Plan and were considering paying the $17.99 upcharge to try it. Is it worth it?

One of the best meals last year was at Ocean Blue. The Stone Crab Claws and Dover Sole were excellent.

Lindaddeb2739f45668bbf34958cc3254c477.jpgac0b4059b34e023246e42548b69b8b24.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums