Is Royal Princess having trouble at sea?

Optotronics

We turned around to check a capsized boat we had passed when on Pacific Princess in 2014. They decided it had been floating upside down at sea for quite some time, reported it to US Coast Guard and we were on our way to Hawaii again.

We had a similar experience on a RC ship returning from Hawaii. The ship turned around in the middle of the ocean making us all wonder what was happening. We got fairly close to an overturned fishing boat. The crew on the ship put down a zodiac with underwater camera equipment (this was explained to us later in a Q&A with the captain). They circled the boat a couple of times with the zodiac and then came back to the ship. I was watching with my binoculars. They said that the boat had been there for a long time and that it had Japanese markings on it - probably from the Tsunami a year earlier. No emergency but it sure added to the conversation that night over dinner.

Onboard, zero issues, smooth sailing, couple hundred miles from Bermuda. Blue skies, hot temps, calm seas.. Zero problems.. Three more sea days to go from Bermuda to Ft Lauderdale, I have a feeling it Willie slow, slow, slow sailing..

Very smooth crossing.