Ezair--adding return flight

bussub

We have already made a one way departure flight for our cruise a while ago on Ezair. Now, we want to add a returning flight. Can't seem to figure out a way to add the return flight online. Does anyone know if there is a way to do this online?

Thanks so much.

You will need to call Princess to have this done.....you can't do it online. It would be less expensive to book either a round trip ticket or a multi-city ticket as opposed to two one ways. Perhaps your circumstances are different than the norm.

You will need to call Princess to have this done.....you can't do it online. It would be less expensive to book either a round trip ticket or a multi-city ticket as opposed to two one ways. Perhaps your circumstances are different than the norm.

Re being more expensive to book 2 one-way tickets, it depends on the airline. Southwest fares are the same whether booked as one-way or round trip...

Re being more expensive to book 2 one-way tickets, it depends on the airline. Southwest fares are the same whether booked as one-way or round trip...
Thanks for that information! I was not aware that could happen, but I've never flown with Southwest (not a popular airline in Canada). That's why I love these boards.....always a wealth of interesting facts!

Most of the time it's the same on United to book two one ways vs. a round trip domestically. I say most of the time because there are some cities (such as Myrtle Beach) where it is cheaper to book a round trip. I always do mock bookings to check pricing.

There is also no change fees on SW in case there is a price drop. Works like a flexi-rate, though refunds are not in cash but travel fund credits.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just did this - you have to call and they cannot add a second flight - they need to rebook a roundtrip for you and cancel your initial booking. You will need to be sure that this makes sense as some flight can get quite pricey. It didn't take long, but do your homework and know what you want when you call flight numbers times etc

The lady I spoke with could not see the same flights I could - once we confirmed that the pricing made sense, she cancelled my existing one way and I rebooked the round trip.

Don't know why they can't add a second leg, but their system doesn't let them

Lisa

i've had the same situation. it won't let you book 2 one-ways.

if the price is good, can you keep the ezair one way and book the return on your own?

Of course! The only time this would be challenging is an international flight, where the princess one ways will be reasonable, but the airlines will not. Within the US and Canada booking two one ways or a return should be the same price.

If you're not within the 45 day window before your cruise date and you used EZ Air with the flexible rate option you can go into your booking and cancel your one way and then rebook a round trip. Very simple, we've canceled and rebooked our upcoming flights 3 times since the original booking because the fare keeps dropping. That's why we use EZ Air, plain and simple.

If you're not within the 45 day window before your cruise date and you used EZ Air with the flexible rate option you can go into your booking and cancel your one way and then rebook a round trip. Very simple, we've canceled and rebooked our upcoming flights 3 times since the original booking because the fare keeps dropping. That's why we use EZ Air, plain and simple.

I did this just a week or so ago for a b2b where i had booked the roundtrip on my first half. I wanted to change for insurancce purposes.

I would advise you to try to do a "mock" booking for the air you want before you cancel your current reservation. That way you will see what is still available and for what price. This assumes you have a flexible ezair and are more than 45 days prior to you departure on the plane. In other words you are not withing a penalty period.

To make a mock booking just use plan a cruise to pull up your cruise without using the personalizer. From princess's home page select plan a cruise->select your ship and month->select your cruise and view results->flight quotes.

You may need to call Princess and ask them to make sure they are processing your refund or it may take a long time to get the refund.

I hope this helps.

Of course! The only time this would be challenging is an international flight, where the princess one ways will be reasonable, but the airlines will not. Within the US and Canada booking two one ways or a return should be the same price.

should be, but normally with air canada it sure isn't!

I did this just a week or so ago for a b2b where i had booked the roundtrip on my first half. I wanted to change for insurancce purposes.

I would advise you to try to do a "mock" booking for the air you want before you cancel your current reservation. That way you will see what is still available and for what price. This assumes you have a flexible ezair and are more than 45 days prior to you departure on the plane. In other words you are not withing a penalty period.

To make a mock booking just use plan a cruise to pull up your cruise without using the personalizer. From princess's home page select plan a cruise->select your ship and month->select your cruise and view results->flight quotes.

You may need to call Princess and ask them to make sure they are processing your refund or it may take a long time to get the refund.

I hope this helps.

FYI, you don't have to do a "Mock" booking, I just go into my flight arrangements, click on modify/cancel and you can look at the new fares and if they have dropped in price then complete the new flight options, if not just hit cancel and your original booking is still there. I do it all the time.

FYI, you don't have to do a "Mock" booking, I just go into my flight arrangements, click on modify/cancel and you can look at the new fares and if they have dropped in price then complete the new flight options, if not just hit cancel and your original booking is still there. I do it all the time.

That is true but I had trouble doing it when trying to add the return when I had already booked the flight down, it would only let me change the one way flight I had already booked. Maybe it works better now.

• Like 1