Upgraded to a full suite

Elkhorn20fan

I love the Thermal Suites perk too! Unfortunately, we'll be on the Regal in 2 days but they won't give full suites complimentary use of the Enclave. :(

Hi are you saying the ‘Enclave’ thermal suite isn’t included on the Regal for suite. I have called to clarify and confirm more than once that it is included. It is also on the pdf. for the included perks. I’m sailing on the 15th 2017 is your experience from years past..??:o:eek:

Hi are you saying the ‘Enclave’ thermal suite isn’t included on the Regal for suite. I have called to clarify and confirm more than once that it is included. It is also on the pdf. for the included perks. I’m sailing on the 15th 2017 is your experience from years past..??:o:eek:

The Enclave is not a Suite perk. When I sailed the Inaugural Royal T/A (2013) it was definitely not free. One other thing to remember is CSR's at Princess do not always have the correct information. You can also call five different CRS's and get five different answers. The printed information put out by Princess isn't always 100% correct or at least, at times, possibly misleading.....

Bob

Edited by Woobstr112G

When I was son the Ruby the breakfast was served in the Crown Grill.

Thank you for the info. I’m disappointed as I absolutely loved the aft pool view of Sabatini’s. It was so relaxing and a great way to start the day. It has been a couple of years since I was on the Ruby...I don’t remember what Crown Grill was like!

Never ordered breakfast because Sabatini's is so good. ...

Just why is Sabatini's breakfast so good? More variety? Better prep? Service staff? The room? Looking forward to first full suite and never experiencing a Sabatini's breakfast ... I am curious.

Also - being Elite and in a full suite ... how is mini bar set-up?

Just why is Sabatini's breakfast so good? More variety? Better prep? Service staff? The room? Looking forward to first full suite and never experiencing a Sabatini's breakfast ... I am curious.

Also - being Elite and in a full suite ... how is mini bar set-up?

You can have almost anything you want for breakfast but some things may take advanced notice. On the Pacific last year our daughter's friend wanted an omelette with gruyere cheese and our waiter went to the DR to get some. The food is cooked to order and served fresh, staff has usually been very good to outstanding, and you can start the day with mimosas or just champagne and any specialty coffee drink you want. After the second day at the latest they will remember your coffee drink of choice with trout asking. We did have one subpar staff when there were only three waitstaff rather than the normal four and the supervisor was in her first week on the job but that was a rarity out of the six times we have been in a full suite.

You get two minibar setups so we typically trade one for two coffee cards.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am curious also if this was a free upgrade or an upsell offer. I have never seen free upgrades to a full suite until the last moment. The usually start upsell offers after final payment date and if they cannot get enough takers they will try for a 2nd upsell offer at less money. I usually book a mini during the sip and sail promos and then get an upsell offer to a full suite about 6 weeks or so before sailing. I get to keep my free beverage package and free specialty restaurant and then get the full suite with all of its perks. Being elite I end up with 2 mini bar setups, the first night specialty restaurant etc. Love Sabitini;s breakfast and the DVD player with decent selections of DVD's

Is a free specialty dinner included with a mini-suite?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Forums mobile app

Sabatini breakfast is my favorite suite perk. There are very few passengers there. The food is great and it's nice to start the day with a mimosa.

Oh yes! The breakfast in either Sabatinis or the Crown Grill when there isn't a Sabatinis. And I love the walk in shower separate from the tub! Yes, you get spoiled and we cannot cruise any other way now. Have fun!:cool:

Oh yes! The breakfast in either Sabatinis or the Crown Grill when there isn't a Sabatinis. And I love the walk in shower separate from the tub! Yes, you get spoiled and we cannot cruise any other way now. Have fun!:cool:

The Owner Suites on the Pacific have the shower and tub combined

Interesting. I thought Princess didn't do this. I've seen Full Suites empty on past cruises.

That is why I originally asked if this was an upgrade or an upsell - I see up sells to full suites often but rarely an upgrade. The OP has never responded to that question as far as I know

That is why I originally asked if this was an upgrade or an upsell - I see up sells to full suites often but rarely an upgrade. The OP has never responded to that question as far as I know

Sorry, been busy with work, It was a upsell, $500, but we are looking forward to it:D

We will be on the Emerald for 31 days b/b starting December 3rd in a full suite and we are also Elite we have breakfast in the Crown Grill this will be our first full suite on Princess, we have had suites on NCL and on Regent 4 times and on Carnival and it has been wonderful!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums