Allure: is the behind the scenes tour gone?

sergioag

When we were last on the Oasis, it was not on the cruise planner in advance, and we had to book it first day on the ship. It is a great tour, and well worth the dollars spent.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

When we were last on the Oasis, it was not on the cruise planner in advance, and we had to book it first day on the ship. It is a great tour, and well worth the dollars spent.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

When was it? Guess I'll have to do that too :)

For our December 31th sailing, the behind the scenes tour doesn't seem to be available on the cruise planner. Does anyone know something about this or is experiencing the same?

Keep checking, lately is seems the cruise planner has things come and go. It was a good time, so if you don't see it, ask on the ship.

Just off the Allure today. It was listed as an excursion in the Compass and it was also shown as an excursion on the shore excursion channel in the stateroom.

Great! Thanks for the heads up :) Will do that as soon as we get into the ship :)

I have this listed for my upcoming cruise in two weeks. I would love to take this tour but why is it so high? I can do a shore excursion that includes transportation for much less. I don't understand the price.

Not sure why the price is so high, but make sure you have the time scheduled because it is a 3 hour excursion.