Terminal in Ft Lauderdale

gael1975

HAL's usual terminal is 26, but it could be 21, 19, or 27. The E'dam is not scheduled to be there 12/10/18, so I presume you mean 2017. If so, Koningsdam is there with you, so they could get 26. A week or less before your cruise CLICK HERE If you need a map CLICK HERE

edit: I see your signature shows 2017 :)

Edited by catl331

HAL's usual terminal is 26, but it could be 21, 19, or 27. The E'dam is not scheduled to be there 12/10/18, so I presume you mean 2017. If so, Koningsdam is there with you, so they could get 26. A week or less before your cruise CLICK HERE If you need a map CLICK HERE

edit: I see your signature shows 2017 :)

Thanks for the info. I've added the port website to my favorites. You are correct we leave Dec 10 2017. 37 days and counting.:D

I seem to remember HAL using thermal 29 from time to time, mostly for S & R class vessels when the other terminals were in use. Is terminal 29 even still active? I haven't seen reports of any cruise lines using it in recent times.
According to https://pevvesseltraffic.broward.org/webx/ Freedom of the Seas is there 11/5 and 11/11. I think it's used mainly for non-cruise ships. We once departed 29 on the Noordam but returned to 26.

I seem to remember HAL using thermal 29 from time to time, mostly for S & R class vessels when the other terminals were in use. Is terminal 29 even still active? I haven't seen reports of any cruise lines using it in recent times.

According to https://pevvesseltraffic.broward.org/webx/ Freedom of the Seas is there 11/5 and 11/11. I think it's used mainly for non-cruise ships. We once departed 29 on the Noordam but returned to 26.

Many, many years ago we arrived back at 29 on the Volendam. We all had to be bused back to either the parking garage area or to pier 27 to get taxis. It was a real mess for those of us who needed taxis -- very few of them.

Many, many years ago we arrived back at 29 on the Volendam. We all had to be bused back to either the parking garage area or to pier 27 to get taxis. It was a real mess for those of us who needed taxis -- very few of them.
29 is really bad for a medium-to-large ship because it can't handle the traffic.

Are they walkable with rolling luggage from the mid port garage?
Yes, but a smarter play is to swing into the drop off area and leave your luggage with the porters. You can also leave the rest of your party if you want. That way, you can park the car and walk over unencumbered. Just remember to take a copy of page one of your boarding docs and your ID if you split up from your people.