Cabin availability

BCCL

Hi, I show desk plan to my kids and they pick the cabin they like. This cabin is available on MSC official website but can't find this cabin in other travel website. I also contact my travel agent and that cabin is not in her system. Does anyone know whether MSC would release more cabin to travel agents in future? When?

Thanks so much for your help.

Hi, I show desk plan to my kids and they pick the cabin they like. This cabin is available on MSC official website but can't find this cabin in other travel website. I also contact my travel agent and that cabin is not in her system. Does anyone know whether MSC would release more cabin to travel agents in future? When?

Thanks so much for your help.

She is being lazy all she has to do is call MSC.

When I saw a cabin I wanted that was on MSC website, but not my TA's website, I called my TA, she contacted MSC and I was booked into the cabin I wanted in just a few minutes. Was not hard at all. Sometimes TAs book a block of cabins for sale, but they can book other cabins if they are available to the general public.