Is the Solarium Bistro Free or specialty?

Is that a joke? I reserved through Cruise Planner, and it came up free. But it is listed as for fee in another place that lists restaurant choices. It is also listed as elegant fine dining, and a buffet. Those could both be true, I suppose!

Is that a joke? I reserved through Cruise Planner, and it came up free. But it is listed as for fee in another place that lists restaurant choices. It is also listed as elegant fine dining, and a buffet. Those could both be true, I suppose!

It is nice but not special.

They have a buffet for apps and sides and desserts and a menu w entrees. Some are free and others are an upcharge.

Is the Solarium Bistro free or specialty? Is it different for lunch or dinner? I am trying to figure out a My Time Dining vs. Specialty Dining package choice. Oasis is the ship. Thanks!

We had breakfast in the Solarium on the Anthem. Small but sufficient. Dinner there was free but really poor quality. Worst meal on the cruise.