Parking Options at Port Canaveral

cuppettmd

There is parking at the Radisson near by that is not too bad.

• Three-night Cruises: $30 (plus tax) includes parking for one car and shuttle for four people
  • Four- & Five-night Cruises: $35 (plus tax) includes parking for one car and shuttle for four people
  • Six- & Seven-night Cruises: $40 (plus tax) includes parking for one car and shuttle for four people
  • Eight- & Nine-night Cruises: $45 (plus tax) includes parking for one car and shuttle for four people

I have used them before with no problems.

There is parking at the Radisson near by that is not too bad.

• Three-night Cruises: $30 (plus tax) includes parking for one car and shuttle for four people
  • Four- & Five-night Cruises: $35 (plus tax) includes parking for one car and shuttle for four people
  • Six- & Seven-night Cruises: $40 (plus tax) includes parking for one car and shuttle for four people
  • Eight- & Nine-night Cruises: $45 (plus tax) includes parking for one car and shuttle for four people

I have used them before with no problems.

Do you have to spend night(s) at this hotel in order to get these parking rates?

radisson operates parkportcanaveral .... previously they used the rad' shuttle busses but that may have changed

parkportcanaveral and parkncruise go back and forth as to who's the cheapest but usually they are within a few cents a day of each other once you run the 'full bill'

distance wise they are about the same ... some variation depending on which terminal you are at but at both you can SEE the cruise ships.

Park n Cruise had a better waiting area but it was damaged during the hurricane. Not sure what they have now but they ARE open (I have reservation for next week). Park N Cruise is not paved ... parkportcanaveral is.

I'll use either, but PnC tends to always come out a lil cheaper ... A LITTLE ... less than a dollar typically!