Dining Package Question

RenaeG

Apologies in advance if this has been done to death, I’ve searched and can’t find previous threads.

I’m sailing on Symphony in March 19 (would you believe dining is already open for reservations) and I am looking to get a 3 or 4 night dining package. I understand that you pick a standard time you want eg 8pm and that on day 1 you will receive details of the restaurant along with the days. My question is if I don’t like the restaurants I’ve been given can I change them? I absolutely hate Wonderland and if I got that I’d find the whole thing a waste of money. Also is 150 Central Park a restaurant that could be included on the dining package? Can you also change the day if it clashes with a show that’s been pre booked?

Would love to hear what restaurants people have been allocated previous.

Thanks in advance.

Aussie Cruiser

Apologies in advance if this has been done to death, I’ve searched and can’t find previous threads.

I’m sailing on Symphony in March 19 (would you believe dining is already open for reservations) and I am looking to get a 3 or 4 night dining package. I understand that you pick a standard time you want eg 8pm and that on day 1 you will receive details of the restaurant along with the days. My question is if I don’t like the restaurants I’ve been given can I change them? I absolutely hate Wonderland and if I got that I’d find the whole thing a waste of money. Also is 150 Central Park a restaurant that could be included on the dining package? Can you also change the day if it clashes with a show that’s been pre booked?

Would love to hear what restaurants people have been allocated previous.

Thanks in advance.

Aussie Cruiser

You can change Dining venue and times whenever you’d like, I recall being able to select your first night venue and time. Chops grille and 150 Central Park are very good and we ate at both so many times that they knew us by first name and what we liked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What are the details of the dining pkg. we did this a few yrs ago but it was a different set up than now. Then if you booked at least 4 restaurants they discounted a certain percentage off everything you ordered. Don’t recall the percentage but I do remember price was very reasonable.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were just on Oasis two weeks ago and had pre-purchased a five night package. Once on board we went to Izumi and they had no problem changing our first night booking to a different restaurant, different time. They also booked the rest of our dining for the remainder of the week. Could not have been easier. The whole thing took less than 10 minutes. We also had no problem including 150 Central Park.

We were just on Oasis two weeks ago and had pre-purchased a five night package. Once on board we went to Izumi and they had no problem changing our first night booking to a different restaurant, different time. They also booked the rest of our dining for the remainder of the week. Could not have been easier. The whole thing took less than 10 minutes. We also had no problem including 150 Central Park.
Nice meeting you and your husband. Will see you on another cruise again.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Perfect, that sounds exactly the flexibility I am after. Did you have any troubles with restaurants being booked out? Surely they must keep a certain amount of tables for dining package.

Aussie Cruiser

Perfect, that sounds exactly the flexibility I am after. Did you have any troubles with restaurants being booked out? Surely they must keep a certain amount of tables for dining package.

Aussie Cruiser

We did not, the only night we moved was Chops as it was full on formal night at the time we wanted.