Anthem of the Seas Bahamas Cruise Excusion question

There were lots of snorkelers in CocoCay. We were doing a Scuba excursion and had to swim past all the snorkelers on the way out and back in. I assume most of them has just rented gear as they all looked alike and it did not seem organized enough to look like an excursion. I remember there was a National Geographic themed snorkeling excursion that included Gear that you end up keeping after but it seemed very expensive to me for what you end up getting.

dp

I will put in a vote for Blue Lagoon as well. We went there for the sea lion swim, but they also had a dolphin swim and ray swim, in addition to a beach. The staff was great for the sea lion swim, so I am going to assume the staff was equally good with the other interactions. From the description, my wife did not think she would enjoy it, but I signed her up anyway. Bottom line, she thought this was the best excursion she ever did. So, I would say book the tour. We did the tour through the ship due to a limited time in port. If we had more time, I would book it direct. The ferry ride to Blue Lagoon takes about 30-45 minutes each way.

Regards,

Mike