Mexican Riviera - Itinerary Changes in 2006?

vicdreyer

Hi,

I read a review that the Dawn Princess may change their itinerary in the Mexican Riviera in 2006...perhaps dropping Catalina and ?San Diego, and adding Acapulco & another port?

Can anyone confirm this? If so, when will these changes occur?

Thanks,

Vic

Hi,

The person who did the last review of the Dawn Princess mentioned the itinerary change. San Diego is a nice place (I was stationed there for almost 4 years in the late 70's).

Personally, I would like to see Princess drop Catalina in favor of Acapulco or Ixtapa.... (just my preference)

We booked the April 19th cruise ourselves...

They better not change San Diego! We are on her in April and we wanted to go to the zoo soooooo bad! Where did you hear this???

The San Diego Zoo is the best and I am happy you will get to go. Next time plan a cruise from San Diego in the summer as they have a night time zoo which hopefully they still have which is great. Add to your list a nighttime Wild Animal Park after a day of wine tasting in Temecula :) Can you tell I used to live there?

I just spoke to someone over the weekend who is sailing on a ship that has just eliminated Acapulco from its itinerary due to crime. I don't know which cruise line did this, but my friend is not very happy about it. Acapulco was the main reason he was going on the cruise.

Archived