Please complete the following- before I tried a guy's burger-

marshhawk

Favorite, and still is, Chipotle Bleu Cheese Bacon Burger from Chili's. They discontinued this burger back in about 2011 or so and it was devastating. This was when Chili's had their super, extra thick applewood smoked bacon. I special order a burger like this every time I visit a Chilis and although close, just not there.

While Guy's is fantastic, it is very basic. A more extravagant toppings bar would put them over the top I think.

I like to think my burgers are the best. Grilled on charcoal and provided with toasted buns, and all the toppings you want.

Guy's are the best I've had outside of my backyard. I can't touch Guy's fries, I wish I knew how he made them. I love fries like that.

Close third would be Five Guys.

We are from Sanford and found Abbey Road a couple of weeks ago. Did not try the burgers, but a return visit was already planned based off of what we had last time. Will get a burger next time.

We have a place here - Abbey Road - which has the best burgers ever! Guys isn't my favorite although I do love the toppings bar. I probably eat one each cruise and then I'm done. Although my DH will eat one every day.

Kim

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

IMHO, Culver's is close to a Guys burger with Five Guys being my fave

Every one has their own taste but I would have to disagree with you, I think guys is much better then Culver's. I think guys would be closer to Freddy's custard and steak burgers, the fries at guys are way better but the burgers are close with guys being the better one.

Sent from my XT1650 using Forums mobile app