Parking for a B2B

woodman

:D Hi all. I'm sure the answer to my question is out there in CC land. We are doing our first B2B next week on the Sunshine. First cruise is a 8 day and the second a 5 day. Parking at Port Canaveral we have always paid the parking fee as you drive into the garage. That will be for the 8 day cruise. When do I pay for the 5 day or will I not have to bay for the 5 day?:confused: Thanks in advance.

I would imagine that it would be up to you to inform them of you B2B sailing situation and to pay up front for all 13 days.

Can you imagine the fees for towing and storage if there were any misunderstandings on the length of paid parking.

Contact the Port cruise terminal parking for your ship. They know all about B2B cruises and how pre-pay can limit the total amount charged. The parking facilities are moving to a "pay when you leave" system, but each garage is on a different schedule for the move. Parking at the NCL Epic terminal is the first to go on the new system. The folks at the Port are very nice and will advise you on what the charge will be and about the lowest cost options available to you.