Drinking water package booking for family

sanku500

Dear All

I have booked for a 8 days trip on Costa Diadema for the month of December. There is a package mentioned on the costa website for drinking water for 35 Euro for 13 bottles. I am actually travelling with my family so if I book one package can i use that for my family? When i tried to book the package i was able to select the package for my wife and kids also. We actually need only 1 set of package so i hope i could use that. Can anyone confirm this?

Rgds

Shanker

Since this is not an all-you-can-drink package there's no requirement for everyone in your party to buy a package, and all can share one package.

AFAIK the same applies to other fixed packages, like P&O's wine packages & Princess' bucket-of-beer packs. Anyone can share, cos when its gone its gone.

But I'll echo nitemare's comment.

There's nowt wrong with the free tap water, in your cabin or elsewhere - in fact it's purer than Coca Cola's Dasani and other treated tap waters that are passed-off as spring water.

But because it's stored in metal tanks instead of deep underground, it's not as cool as most would want for drinking,. So keep some in your cabin fridge (or get your cabin ice-bucket re-filled) or use the ice machines at the drinking stations.

JB :)

I'm going to go out on a limb here, collating things I have read on these boards. Italian lines don't serve drinking water at dinner, or other meals in the MDR (unless they have adapted to the North American tastes, as Divina in the US). So they offer a water package, and a bottle would be at your place at the table. One could bring his own water, but I'm not sure how classy it would be to bring your sports bottle of water to the MDR... But asking on the Costa board is the best suggestion. EM