Latest offer released Today

bogofman

But also second person went from 50% off to 0% off. Repriced our booking for next summer and it is £1400 dearer and that is with us having prepaid gratuities.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

But also second person went from 50% off to 0% off. Repriced our booking for next summer and it is £1400 dearer and that is with us having prepaid gratuities.

Yup - in the run up to Christmas that steep price hike confirmed that we won't be putting money towards a cruise until Christmas is out of the way

The price hike overnight on cruises I have been watching (in the UK) is almost double the value of the FREE Gratuities that are now included. Great deal :rolleyes:

The price for my cruise booked for September 2018 is now more than double the price I got it for two months ago with beverage package included. There is no way I would have booked it at today's prices. I don't think I have known the prices to be so high.

That deal ran off (at least in the UK) before this new inc drinks and gratuities. I checked the price a couple of days ago and for a cruise I’m taking next year it was much higher even on Tuesday. The Lord giveth with one and taketh with the other. Azamara have learned the same tricks as their mum. Drives me nuts.

Phil

RCI with it's three siblings must believe there's a sucker born every minute. Maybe they're right.

Even my sister, who's not a CC member, raved about her just returned from Celebrity Med cruise thinking she got a great deal compared to Regent. :p They even paid for several specialty restaurants. She was in a regular balcony cabin. She doesn't cruise much.

RCI with it's three siblings must believe there's a sucker born every minute. Maybe they're right.

Even my sister, who's not a CC member, raved about her just returned from Celebrity Med cruise thinking she got a great deal compared to Regent. :p They even paid for several specialty restaurants. She was in a regular balcony cabin. She doesn't cruise much.

Well, did you try to warn her off before the booking? ;p

bon voyage