Live from Navigator of the Seas B2b to the Western Caribbean and ABCs!

Great reading thus far! Thanks for starting this thread..we will be taking the same cruise in a few weeks.

Do you know what time they started the boarding process?

I want to say a little after 1130 or right before. We got on board just after 1145 and were eating lunch before noon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am on board as well, B2Bing with the subsequent 9-night sailing :) It is my family’s first B2B experience and we have the same interior stateroom for both legs.

Tonight (Day 2) is formal night as the Compass that was posted indicates and the MDR menu will be Saffron.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by moopetguy

I'm looking forward to your updates! We sail with you on the ABC cruise, and I'm dying to see recent pics of Navigator. I like to plan and know where eveyrthing is before I board.

Have a wonderful trip!!

Here is a photo of a ship layout map at the centrum elevators on Deck 8 (hopefully legible):

43d52828992c8056d633b4cbd40d925f.jpg

Other tidbits:

I have a working safe in my stateroom.

Here are the Mojo and dessert menus from Day 1:

41c33ff0f522debf7b025b93caf52fa6.jpg

b28c7d59f90a945ed856ffd2c2592b45.jpg

Here is the kids MDR menu (adults can order from it too, in case you didn’t know):

3181fe87bc43d8a4959b0e7ca4fac279.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Had a great morning workout with breakfast in the WJ. I think I was the only one that knew you could order an omelette as there were no signs. Went back at 10 to do the Boot Camp class in the fitness center as part of the $29 class pass I bought. It certainly was rough.

Lunch was with folks from our sailing in the MDR. Salad bar good as always they also had a pasta station. Had a chicken sandwich that was just ok. Spent the next couple hours between the flow rider (first time) and the hot tub and now just enjoying a mojito in Boleros and reading.

Here’s a couple photos of drink menus from a couple places. Also, nice to see Navigator has a permanent spot for the ice cream machine it seems to help with the traffic a bit.

f2d37a34bd086ba71dbbe53607a0476e.jpg7db54ca514e9284ea5f2a20228d58003.jpg404fefff069ae22ecbe206554520bc52.jpgadc4c128a732840451172e645a859a08.jpge23f916a329f0383836e8616e9dc1429.jpg

Had a great morning workout with breakfast in the WJ. I think I was the only one that knew you could order an omelette as there were no signs. Went back at 10 to do the Boot Camp class in the fitness center as part of the $29 class pass I bought. It certainly was rough.

Lunch was with folks from our sailing in the MDR. Salad bar good as always they also had a pasta station. Had a chicken sandwich that was just ok. Spent the next couple hours between the flow rider (first time) and the hot tub and now just enjoying a mojito in Boleros and reading.

Here’s a couple photos of drink menus from a couple places. Also, nice to see Navigator has a permanent spot for the ice cream machine it seems to help with the traffic a bit.

f2d37a34bd086ba71dbbe53607a0476e.jpg7db54ca514e9284ea5f2a20228d58003.jpg404fefff069ae22ecbe206554520bc52.jpgadc4c128a732840451172e645a859a08.jpge23f916a329f0383836e8616e9dc1429.jpg

Never understood people paying for boot camp, I got mine for free and they paid me 99 a month, but that was. Almost 50 years ago

Dinner was at Chops tonight for formal night as a part of our BOGO. Having issues posting photos at the moment will upload menus and food pics later. Everything we had was fantastic.

Heading to the Quest in about 20 minutes which is being held in the Star Lounge instead of Studio B. Karaoke afterwards upstairs, hoping to get some good video of that.

Currently approaching the dock in Costa Maya. Beautiful sunrise today and we’re going to be joined by Serenade in port. Brief downpour this morning and some clouds but it looks to be moving out to sea. Great day at Maya Chan awaits us!

Will probably get the Compass and some photos from yesterday uploaded tonight when WiFi May be better.

0f24d338b0f1a7a00b75fd7a85d6c98a.jpg5ed92313d6407d0147ac14a3040a61cd.jpg9b78a4dcb97f5d1140eb680713022c18.jpg

How did you find out about the 29.00 fitness class deal? Was it in your room or did you go to the gym on the first day. We are on the next sailing with you and would love to do that. Have they restricted you on anything? It appears you've already done the boot camp.

Sally, only 101 more days!!

Yep! I will be flying to Florida in mid-February with BIL and SIL; they leave a week later and I will stay to wait for DH to join me a few days before the cruise, so I can get my tan on!!:cool: Can't wait to break out the luggage after the holidays!!!:D It'll be great leaving the cold weather behind!!:')

How did you find out about the 29.00 fitness class deal? Was it in your room or did you go to the gym on the first day. We are on the next sailing with you and would love to do that. Have they restricted you on anything? It appears you've already done the boot camp.

I walked by the gym and they were advertising with all the other classes. They said it was something for that sailing and they may or may not offer it next sailing, probably a little bit more if they did. No restrictions, they said any class that had an additional fee was included. Boot camp was 30 minutes but worth it.

How has the VOOM been on Navigator? We have the Surf and Stream package booked. Can you stream?

It’s really hit or miss. Periscope hasn’t worked since just outside Miami. FB live is sporadic as well. Haven’t tried Netflix or otherwise. Facebook itself and the forums work ok, just uploading photos takes a bit longer.