Do they still offer the tux rental program?

RSLeesburg

I saw some older posts about the tux rental program. Is this still offered? If so, do they also rent tuxes for kids? Our son (8) asked if he could wear a tux for formal night. With him growing so quickly, we would rather rent one than buy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I saw some older posts about the tux rental program. Is this still offered? If so, do they also rent tuxes for kids? Our son (8) asked if he could wear a tux for formal night. With him growing so quickly, we would rather rent one than buy it.

Still offered, more info here: https://tuxedorentals.rccl.com/tuxedo/tuxrental.nsf

My husband rents a Tux every cruise - made to measure every time. We ring the Tailor, he/she comes and measures him and the Tux appears a short time later. I'm sure on the Radiance they just have his name on one lol. Depending on the length of the cruise, it will come with 2 or 3 shirts, Dickie Bow, Cumberbund, cuff links. You can also rent shoes if you wish.

Cheers

Di

Is the rental for one evening or the duration of the cruise (to cover both formal nights on a 7 night cruise)? Might consider this instead of packing my husbands suit like we usually do.

Duration of the cruise. They will supply as many shirts as there are formal nights.

I think it is funny that they are advertising that the rental tuxes are Super 100 fabric.

My everyday work suits are 130 count. :D

But then again, I have had a relationship with my Hong Kong tailor for over 30 years. :D

Don't encourage him, you're playing with fire!;)

Stopped by the tux shop on the Boardwalk during our recent Oasis cruise and they had a formal wear daily special; ..., slacks with the crotch at knee level combined with boxer shorts with "f***, it's formal night" emblazoned on the butt. In addition, the elbow patches on the jacket were to die for. I was ready to pull the trigger until the wife threatened to pull hers.. ;)