Newbie Question

swabs

Am new to cruising with Celebrity.

On My Celebrity e account it states 51 days until Check In. Please can someone tell me what this means ? Am I right in presuming more electronic pages appear and I have to complete them with more personal data etc?

Also we have booked a B2 cabin- what toiletries does one get at this level?

Many thanks in anticipation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On My Celebrity e account it states 51 days until Check In. Please can someone tell me what this means ? Am I right in presuming more electronic pages appear and I have to complete them with more personal data etc?

Welcome to cruising with Celebrity! I hope you enjoy your first X cruise as much as I, and others, do!

Online check in allows you to enter much of your travel information in advance to allow for a quicker/smoother check-in process at the pier. Once online check-in becomes available for your sailing, you would enter your personal information (e.g. contact info, passport information, etc.), sign a cruise contract, set up your onboard expense account and then print what is called an XPRESS PASS. It is the XPRESS pass that you bring with you to the pier to speed up check-in (as well as passport and any other required documentation).

Good luck and enjoy!

Yes, you will complete the chck-in information on line and will get your XPress pass which you print and take with you.

You will have bar soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and a small vanity pack containing a couple of cotton balls, a couple of Qtips and a small emery board

Also we have booked a B2 cabin- what toiletries does one get at this level?

Many thanks in anticipation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disregard my post...

What ship are you on, never heard of a B2 cabin unless its something on the Edge.

Maybe a 2B cat. That's what I am thinking and if so ...

The toiletries in this category as the same as with any other cabin (maybe with the exception of Aqua or Suites). You will get bar soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion, the latter three coming in small plastic tubes.