Lack of excursions - is this normal?

BNBR

I agree that only two options for Nassau is a bit ridiculous; have you considered doing a private tour? Since you mentioned Haven, do you have the $50 per cabin credit per port? You may still be ahead booking private. There are many good tours that are never offered by any cruise line. Though I could understand if you had a bunch of OBC wanting to book through the line.

NCL is finally offering 12 excursions for our Cuba cruise. The prices are shockingly higher than we can book on our own. They want $600 for 2 people to do a 3.5 hour car tour. I have a longer tour booked privately for 200 CUC (about $200 USD) and can be up to four people for that flat rate. So def no bargain using cruise line

I was going to wait a couple more months before considering private. We have lots of options for Nassau, including friends that live there that we could hang out with.

I'm also interested in GSC and premium options. Cabana or something private.

Yes we do get the $50 excursion credit with the haven cabin. We'll see how it balances out. I may write to NCL and ask them to switch that to OBC out of principal if they don't offer any excursions!

I booked something for 2 stops so it's just Nassau and GSC now.