Which bars have the premium whiskeys?

golfntob

Really?? What premium whiskey does the steak house offer that is not available in the other bars?

I know there are premium wines there but I didn't realize that they carry different liquor too.

good question, wonder if we can find a bar menu from the steakhouse

I know that the MDR has a much larger wine list with higher priced wines than what you will find at the bars around the ship.

I have a feeling you could get premium whiskey there too.

It would be helpful if you could be more specific as to what you seek?

Perhaps folks have ordered it and then they would tell you.

My husband has been very happy with the brands of Whiskey available. Carnival has the best choices of any line we have seen for their package. He was able to find good choices at every bar. Is there something specific you are looking for?

Just got off the Dream and had the Cheers package. Yes, you can go to the steakhouse bar even if you are not eating there. Unfortunately, we did not find anything at the steakhouse bar that cannot be found at more easily accessible bars. They had Crown, Jack, and Gentleman Jack. I don't recall any Maker's. There might have been some Buffalo Trace. (You won't find any Pappy!) If you like Scotch, they have Aberfeldy 12 year and 18 year. Both were good, but the 18 year old was better. They also have some Macallan and Glenffidich.

All bars have premium liquors. There no spreed rack liquors.

Talking normal premium,

Of course they have rotgut Vodka, Gin, Rum, that's why they are on the speed rail. If your order a drink, without requesting a top shelf, you will get Bartons or some generic liquor

The bars also have Makers Mark as that is what I often drink.

They also have Woodford Reserve which I have been told is even higher end than the ones mentioned already.

Yes! They do have Woodford Reserve. I forgot about that one when I switched to Aberfeldy.

The bars also have Makers Mark as that is what I often drink.

They also have Woodford Reserve which I have been told is even higher end than the ones mentioned already.

Carnival has stopped sell Makers Mark at there bars about a year ago. I was on a cruise one week and back 2 weeks later and it was gone. I have been on at least 10 cruises with no Makers, they switched to Buffalo Trace, it has a similar taste to Makers to me.