Sofa bed in superior ocean view room

NEWLKAT

We will be on the Radiance, in stateroom 9584 in June. I was curious in this room category how the sofa bed opens up. Does it take up the whole room, or does it open like a futon not taking up as much space. Any photos would be helpful. :)

We will be on the Radiance, in stateroom 9584 in June. I was curious in this room category how the sofa bed opens up. Does it take up the whole room, or does it open like a futon not taking up as much space. Any photos would be helpful. :)

It will open up just like any sofa bed will....In this cabin I'm pretty sure when open it would narrow the access to the balcony. The only futon type we've personally seen was on the HOTS and Anthem.

Enjoy ROS...she's a favorite of ours.

I agree with sleeping on it unopened. This is what my daughter did as she hates the bar on sofa beds. She is 5’6” and was quite comfortable. The cabin steward made it up for her every evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you, my daughter is only 5'4 and thin so that may be what we opt to do.:)

Try it both ways....it makes a big difference on the sofa bed (when opened out) if you have you steward use a mattress topper when he makes it up.