Art Auction-Anyway to cancel bought items after cruise?

Lyndihop

Our kids bought a total of 12 pieces of artwork. They disembarked a couple of weeks ago. They were told that the purchase would take 10-12 weeks before delivery. Is there anyway to cancel all or some of these purchases? Or is this just a expensive lesson learned??

Our kids bought a total of 12 pieces of artwork. They disembarked a couple of weeks ago. They were told that the purchase would take 10-12 weeks before delivery. Is there anyway to cancel all or some of these purchases? Or is this just a expensive lesson learned??

We've canceled before.........Call them. There might be a penalty(there was for us), but I can't remember if it was before or after it was shipped.........

Helaine

So your kids did something stupid and they are expecting you to bail them out. It might be a useful lesson for them for you to make them pay for the stuff that they bought.

DON

So your kids did something stupid and they are expecting you to bail them out. It might be a useful lesson for them for you to make them pay for the stuff that they bought.

DON

Not to be snarky, but nowhere does the OP say that the :"kids" expect them to bail them out. And for all we know, the "kids" may be in their 30s.

Not to be snarky, but nowhere does the OP say that the :"kids" expect them to bail them out. And for all we know, the "kids" may be in their 30s.

But it is the parents asking this question. Not the "kids". Since not enough was posted we have no idea of the kids ages, or if the kids were traveling with the parents.

It is easy to get caught up with the art auctions. I have bought several pieces that I really like, but I am sure I spent way too much for them. With every purchase they give you paperwork that explain everything you are looking for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk