Blendtique flyer from the daily, december 2017

cruisestitch

We loved this event in September on the Reflection! Our team came in 3rd out of 11 teams with our somewhat delicious Kick A%# Red. We had 3 bottles of our blend made up by the company when we got home and are still enjoying fond memories of the event. :D

What was the price for the event-- and for the bottles?

We paid $35 each for the event - it lasted around 1 1/2 hrs. You can order your wine onboard with a special label with your ship's name - we looked them up online when we got home and ordered 3 bottles with our own label (I designed a label, complete with a picture that I chose and wine name and description).

The 3 bottles were $89 + shipping when ordered online. Three bottles ordered on the ship were $124 delivered to your cabin

(corkage fee waved if used onboard) and $125 delivered to your home. You could also order the Blendtique kit for $130 onboard and $145 for delivery to your home.

We plan to do it again now that we have experimented a bit with blending. It is fun because there is a friendly rivalry that develops between participants, but by the end you have tasted enough wine that you don't really care who wins. :D

We paid $35 each for the event - it lasted around 1 1/2 hrs. You can order your wine onboard with a special label with your ship's name - we looked them up online when we got home and ordered 3 bottles with our own label (I designed a label, complete with a picture that I chose and wine name and description).

The 3 bottles were $89 + shipping when ordered online. Three bottles ordered on the ship were $124 delivered to your cabin

(corkage fee waved if used onboard) and $125 delivered to your home. You could also order the Blendtique kit for $130 onboard and $145 for delivery to your home.

We plan to do it again now that we have experimented a bit with blending. It is fun because there is a friendly rivalry that develops between participants, but by the end you have tasted enough wine that you don't really care who wins. :D

So do you design the label as part of the class or only if you order a bottle while you're there?

If it's $89 to order 3 bottles from home it's a no brainer to wait .

So do you design the label as part of the class or only if you order a bottle while you're there?

If it's $89 to order 3 bottles from home it's a no brainer to wait .

They have a choice of two types of labels when you pyrchase the bottles onboard (one with a big X and the other with the ship's name/sail date) - you can fill in the name of wine, type of blend.

The online label didn't have the big X on it, but I could have put the ship's name and sail date. As it was, I had room for a picture, the name of our pretend winery, the name of the wine and on the back the wines that were blended to make our wine.

Yes, was cheaper online, but it would have been fun to take the wine to dinner on the ship. :D

They have a choice of two types of labels when you pyrchase the bottles onboard (one with a big X and the other with the ship's name/sail date) - you can fill in the name of wine, type of blend.

The online label didn't have the big X on it, but I could have put the ship's name and sail date. As it was, I had room for a picture, the name of our pretend winery, the name of the wine and on the back the wines that were blended to make our wine.

Yes, was cheaper online, but it would have been fun to take the wine to dinner on the ship. :D

I didn't ask my question clearly.

If you attend the class but DON'T purchase a bottle afterwards on board, can you still order a bottle when you get home?

How do you find "your" blend?

I didn't ask my question clearly.

If you attend the class but DON'T purchase a bottle afterwards on board, can you still order a bottle when you get home?

How do you find "your" blend?

Yes, that is what we did. You can choose to blend the wine as you wish on their website.I brought home our final submission sheet that had our "award winning blend." The 4 varietals were blended per our chosen percentages (ie., 10% cab, 45% merlot, etc.).