Mustering on Divina

KeywestK

Obviously things can change, but when I was on the Divina the muster stations were indoors. Mine was in the Steakhouse:)...which was nice b/c as soon as it was over I made my dinner reservations for later in the week. :)

LOL, smart guy! I think I'll do the same. Thanks for responding.

I hadn't mentioned it in the write-up we did in August but the Divina had the worst muster I've ever seen.

We had ours in the lounge off the sports bar. They make you take your vests, they (from all accounts I could see) made you use the public stairs (where other lines often have you actually use the evacuation stairs in crew areas). This resulted in it taking a very long time to get to the lounge. People were pushing, cutting in. I saw this as more of a safety issue where people could fall.

The lounge was very full, hot, could not hear the crew.

Biggest cluster I've seen.

I hadn't mentioned it in the write-up we did in August but the Divina had the worst muster I've ever seen.

We had ours in the lounge off the sports bar. They make you take your vests, they (from all accounts I could see) made you use the public stairs (where other lines often have you actually use the evacuation stairs in crew areas). This resulted in it taking a very long time to get to the lounge. People were pushing, cutting in. I saw this as more of a safety issue where people could fall.

The lounge was very full, hot, could not hear the crew.

Biggest cluster I've seen.

That sounds awful. RCI stopped requiring taking the vests to mustering years ago. Do you remember what time the drill was for a 7 p.m. departure?

Sent from my SM-T713 using Forums mobile app

That sounds awful. RCI stopped requiring taking the vests to mustering years ago. Do you remember what time the drill was for a 7 p.m. departure?

Hi Karen,

The last 2 times we were on Divina this year, the drill was at 4:30pm. We only have 2 days to go!! I'm looking forward to seeing you at the Meet & Mingle.

Hi Karen,

The last 2 times we were on Divina this year, the drill was at 4:30pm. We only have 2 days to go!! I'm looking forward to seeing you at the Meet & Mingle.

Thanks for the info. Looking forward to meeting you too! We arrived in South Beach today so we are already on vacation!🌴🍹

Location will be with the regular passengers. It will be on your cruise card. Ours was Station D last time. Think it was La Luna Lounge. Go ahead of announcement if you want to get a place to sit down. All of the stations are inside.

Thanks. Helpful. I can't walk down 7 decks. So will take your advice and get there early

Sent from my iPad using Forums

yc had to muster about 6-7 decks below and as someone said they turned off all elevators, and made u bring your life jackets. in addition they explained the routine and procedures in multiple languages. English was spoken by less than 50% of the passengers on our cruise of early November. not the nest way to start a cruise, but it was a great cruise in YC

Both times for us it was in the Black and White lounge. Yes, we brought our life vests. If elevator use is important they will make an announcement well ahead of the drill so you can go to location by elevator. At the end of the drill we waited 10 minutes before leaving to let people clear out. It was better than any outdoor muster I've had but lugging the jackets is a bit of a pain. No big deal, it is over fast enough.

I have the Dailies so I could check but 4:30 sounds right.

Let us know how it goes.

As for YC, yes, it was for us in one of the lounges off the atrium with the black/white carpet.

We sail on Divina this Saturday. What time is the muster drill? Weather forecast for Saturday is very cool, 100% chance of rain, and windy. Will the drill be held outside?

Around 4-30, our last one was in the black and white lounge, it's best to get to your muster station a bit early and have a practice with your life jacket in your room. It's nice and leisurely because of all the languages. They just swipe one cruise card from your cabin to register you. It's much better than standing around for ages out by a lifeboat while you wait for people to get checked off on a list.

• 3 weeks later...

We were on the Divina this past November in the YC. The muster time was 4:30 pm and the YC station is the La Luna Lounge. I would suggest going early to get a seat and make sure you get your keycard scanned. Note: it's somewhat disorganized and it takes a bit since the announcements are in multiple languages but the best part is YOU'RE ON VACATION!! Relax and take a drink with you.