Booking onboard restaurants in advance

Boatdrill

Lyn,

I have to admit Red Ginger isn't our favorite. That's why I have already booked reservations on our May Riviera Cruise in Jacques, Polo and Toscana -- but not Red Ginger. A big part of the problem is that we are Szechuan fans, so "Asian fusion" really doesn't do it for us.

That said ... a few cruises ago Jan and Stu had a table for 8 which they pre-ordered and the meal was wonderful. And when we were on Sirena in October '16 we very much enjoyed a meal at Red Ginger.

But we do tend to avoid it!

Still ... I don't think it's really fair to avoid a restaurant because one dinner was a disaster! If two are disasters, then you won't see me there again ...

Mura

Lyn,

I have to admit Red Ginger isn't our favorite. That's why I have already booked reservations on our May Riviera Cruise in Jacques, Polo and Toscana -- but not Red Ginger. A big part of the problem is that we are Szechuan fans, so "Asian fusion" really doesn't do it for us.

That said ... a few cruises ago Jan and Stu had a table for 8 which they pre-ordered and the meal was wonderful. And when we were on Sirena in October '16 we very much enjoyed a meal at Red Ginger.

But we do tend to avoid it!

Still ... I don't think it's really fair to avoid a restaurant because one dinner was a disaster! If two are disasters, then you won't see me there again ...

Mura

Mura, I enjoy your posts and they have frequently been helpful to me...but I must say you are CHAMPION of "logical" RATIONALIZATION !!