Reflection: Any luck trading the classic alcohol package for the premium non-al pkg?

NoName

We are sailing on Celebrity,on the Reflection for the 1st time in Feb. We have the perk "classic alcohol" package. I really don't drink alcohol much, but am a soda addict. I would like to trade in the classic alcohol package for the premium non-alcohol package so I can get "cans" of soda.

I have read on these boards that some people have had some luck with doing this in the past and wondered if anyone had tried on the Reflection recently? If so, any luck? Kim

We are sailing on Celebrity,on the Reflection for the 1st time in Feb. We have the perk "classic alcohol" package. I really don't drink alcohol much, but am a soda addict. I would like to trade in the classic alcohol package for the premium non-alcohol package so I can get "cans" of soda.

I have read on these boards that some people have had some luck with doing this in the past and wondered if anyone had tried on the Reflection recently? If so, any luck? Kim

We just left the Reflection last wee with the classic beverage package. My husband ordered soda often and never asked for the can. He was given the can about half the time without asking.

We just left the Reflection last wee with the classic beverage package. My husband ordered soda often and never asked for the can. He was given the can about half the time without asking.

Did any one bar seem to provide the can more often than others?

Kim

Did any one bar seem to provide the can more often than others?

Kim

The pool bar and the Mast Grill always gave my son the full can. He had the CAL package. Same for my husband who had the premium non-alcohol package. The MDR never brought full cans to the table, not that we asked. My Cuba Libres (premium alcohol package) were flat, the premium special drinks were sometimes good, sometimes awful. There is no consistency in bar service.

Just off of the Reflection Dec. 22nd, and every time I got a coke they gave me a full unopened can. It didn’t seem to matter where I got it it was always full and unopened. I had the classic beverage package.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just off of the Reflection Dec. 22nd, and every time I got a coke they gave me a full unopened can. It didn’t seem to matter where I got it it was always full and unopened. I had the classic beverage package.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That makes my day! Thanks! Kim

I was just on the Eclipse and switched from Classic Alcohol to Premium Non Alcohol for no charge. On three previous cruises I was told it wasn't possible and I had to upgrade to premium alcohol just so I could have the sparkling water for $ 10 per day. This time the fellow at guest services just said sure no problem and down graded me. So I think it just depends who you get to speak to. Good luck!!