Recent Cabin Temps?

devinc

How warm has your cabin been recently???

Our past three sailings with Carnival have had somewhat of a warm cabin. The worst was a grand suite on the Freedom in May of 16. Valor in Jan and Breeze in May were a bit better but not much.

Thankfully, we had a fan on the last two.

We were on the Esctacy Dec9-dec16 out of Charleston and there was no heat on the ship. Slept with multiple,blankets, 2 robes and towels around my legs the first 2 nights. Had to wear a fleece jacket in the main dining room every night. I wish that I had a hooded winter coat on the ship.

Was just on the Glory and only had the temperature set somewhere in the middle. When we turned it all the way down it was freezing. We had an interior room. Maybe it is a problem in balcony rooms because people prop their doors open (which they shouldn't do) and the a/c can't keep up.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were on the Conquest in November and it was cold. For the first time in 8 cruises, I didn't run the a/c.

You're bound to get a wide range of answers on this!

My experience on the Conquest in November was the opposite. We had our thermostat in the cabin on the coldest setting and it was barely comfortable. I also found I did not need my sweater in the main theater like I usually do on Carnival ships.

You're bound to get a wide range of answers on this!

My experience on the Conquest in November was the opposite. We had our thermostat in the cabin on the coldest setting and it was barely comfortable. I also found I did not need my sweater in the main theater like I usually do on Carnival ships.

Also on the Conquest end of Nov in a balcony which would have been very comfortable except for the steward constantly turning the temp down. Rest of the ship reasonable but a few times a sweater would have been comfortable.

It varies ship to ship and cruise to cruise. We just came off the Miracle Dec 2 and we were fine. Mom and Sis were freezing on the Hawaii cruise that just ended on the Miracle. Bring a sweater/hoodie/cardigan JIC.

Too cols, too hot. Ever think of bringing one of those cheap, small thermometers with? Lots of complaints but nobody ever say what the temp is.

I think I will take one along on our next Dream cruise. I'm often curious as to what the temp is. I like it cold and it doesn't get that cold for me. I will have to report back on this.

Our LAST 3 cruises our cabin was extremely hot. Maintenance would check it and it was a consistent 78°. According to Carnival, anything between 74° to 78° is within Carnivals standards. Definitely too warm for us to sleep. We no longer cruise with Carnival for this reason!