RCI Gift Card

kandj05

Has anyone else ordered an electronic RCI gift card on their website? I ordered it early this week. I was supposed to receive it within 48 hours and still have not. I am hoping to receive it this week so I can give it as a gift on Christmas.

Please let me know if it worked for you....

Ordered one for my Mom in Oct for her bday...never received it. Had to put in a request and eventually got the number from a customer svc rep. She ended up receiving it in her email last week! Quite ridiculous! Will never order one of those again. Definitely call and call again until you receive. We were told that there are two people that work in that dept and one is on maternity leave :rolleyes:

I'm pretty gun shy about them as well. When I got mine and redeemed them someone screwed up and took money off of my account, making my payment short and showing I owed after final payment. Took a few calls and email to MBailey to fix but they did and I got a couple hundred OBC for my troubles. Would rather not have dealt with it though.

I have bought them in the past as gifts. A few times they were very slow to send the email which I wanted to wrap as a gift.

I made my own version just saying it was a gift certificate. When the real one came I forwarded it.

It was a little annoying at the time but worked out in the end.

Even odder is that I keep receiving email confirmations of that delayed gift certificate now and it was from Mother’s Day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums