Triumph first impression

jimmyzwei

Only my 2nd carnival cruise, have many on RCCL (Diamond Status). First impression of Triumph out of NOLA is very good. Nice ship, decent layout, lots of deck space. Excellent on deck big screen with no blocked views (blocked views of screen are a problem navigator and freedom class Royal ships) the bathroom and shower area are larger than comparable cabins I have been in on royal.

Anyway I'm on a cruise so I know I will enjoy myself

the bathroom and shower area are larger than comparable cabins I have been in on royal.

Carnival is known for having the largest standard cabins among the Big 3, so enjoy!

I went from a 125-sq ft cabin on Majesty of the Seas to a 225-sq. ft cabin on Carnival Imagination (oceanview) on my second cruise....I couldn't BELIEVE how much bigger the room was.

Just off a b2b on The Triumph. Had an absolutely awesome time. Nothing to complain about, but I'm not much of a complainer.

Had a balcony and loved every second of it. Carnival staterooms are always roomier than other cruise lines.

Food was excellent and the crew was the best, but they always are.

Went to one Dive-In movie, Wonder Woman. Great movie, great seats, good popcorn.

Had two Guy's Burgers and that was enough grease for one 10 day period. I do miss Mongolian and Tandoor.

Next up: Freedom. Can't wait.