Dining package on Celebrity Summit

dana5150

We just booked the celebrity summit for July 2018 to Bermuda. We are trying to figure out if the dining package is worth it. If we have the alcohol/premium drink package, do we need to pay extra for alcohol in the specialty restaurants and what exactly does the dining package include!

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Summit has Tuscan Grille, (Italian Steak House) Qsine (tapas type portions presented in quirky presentations and ordered from Ipads) and Sushi on 5. You can use your drink package everywhere on the ship up until the morning of disembarkation. The dining package includes everything you order in the specialty restaurants and your gratuity. There are a few items that are an additional charge above your package, but they are clearly marked on the menu. Of course, if you wish you can add an additional gratuity if you've received outstanding service. Sushi on five is ala carte, but I believe I've seen an all inclusive of $35. Sadly, Celebrity removed the Ocean Liners Restaurants from the M-class ships, of which Summit is one. (Similar menu to Murano).

Summit has Tuscan Grille, (Italian Steak House) Qsine (tapas type portions presented in quirky presentations and ordered from Ipads) and Sushi on 5. You can use your drink package everywhere on the ship up until the morning of disembarkation.....................Sushi on five is ala carte, but I believe I've seen an all inclusive of $35.

I believe when we were on Summit last the dining package allowance for Sushi on 5 was $30 pp, and we struggled at the a la carte rates to just reach that amount. That was just us with what we ate, but It may be just as wise to pay as you go there in terms of value, especially if is now $35. :)

Edited by leaveitallbehind

I believe when we were on Summit last the dining package allowance for Sushi on 5 was $30 pp, and we struggled at the a la carte rates to just reach that amount. That was just us with what we ate, but It may be just as wise to pay as you go there in terms of value, especially if is now $35. :)

Thanks. DH doesn't care for sushi, so we're not up to date on the latest. BTW

GO BIRDS!!!! E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!