Uber vs Taxi

pittypat

We will be a party of 5 adults and 2 children traveling from FLL to Miami downtown hotel in March. My question is wouldn’t it be more reasonable to travel by a van-taxi than to request 2 uber X or XL?

TIA,

Pittypat

7 plus bags will not fit into a van taxi or an UberXL; with 7 seats the mini-van/SUV still needs room for the driver. :confused:

You'll need an UberX and an UberXL or a shared shuttle that is large enough to handle all 7 plus bags. I would also price out private transport with Larry's Limos and Go Airport

I would go with a car hire. I use limos.com to price shop. They have always been reasonable and it's a great way to shop different types of vehicles. Plus, it's never an issue to get a car seat for the kids if you need one. For a little extra they will do an inside meet and greet and help with your luggage.

We will be a party of 5 adults and 2 children traveling from FLL to Miami downtown hotel in March. My question is wouldn’t it be more reasonable to travel by a van-taxi than to request 2 uber X or XL?

TIA,

Pittypat

We are using Jiffy Jeff for our party of 6 adults in February. FLL to a south Miami hotel is $100. Not too terrible.