Carnival ships sailing out of NYC next year for Oct. Nov or Dec ???

dennis-in-ct

Hello All -

I am wondering if Carnival will be sailing out of NYC next year in Oct., Nov., or Dec. ??

After searching for departures, I found the 2018 Horizon dates - May - Sept. Nothing after Sept. was listed.

Are we waiting on a Carnival announcement or does Carnival not sail out of NYC after Sept?

Hello All -

I am wondering if Carnival will be sailing out of NYC next year in Oct., Nov., or Dec. ??

After searching for departures, I found the 2018 Horizon dates - May - Sept. Nothing after Sept. was listed.

Are we waiting on a Carnival announcement or does Carnival not sail out of NYC after Sept?

An article I read they aren't gonna leave New York, so there should be announcement soon, will probably get Panorama during the summer or a possible Sunshined Triumph.

I believe the 2013-2014 winter season was the last time Carnival sailed year round out of NY. Based on a talk I attended while on board the Splendor the following summer, the presenter said Carnival has no intention of returning to year round sailings out of NY.

I believe the 2013-2014 winter season was the last time Carnival sailed year round out of NY. Based on a talk I attended while on board the Splendor the following summer, the presenter said Carnival has no intention of returning to year round sailings out of NY.

Shame, NCL offers some interesting 14 day cruises, one of which goes to the Western Caribbean, would book in a heart beat. They only offered an 8 Day to Nassau, Freeport and I think HMC?